A friendly, inclusive community school at the heart of Denaby, committed to nurturing enthusiastic, happy children
- New Headteacher Lindsay Dickinson leads a strong team of experienced professionals – including Astrea Academy Trust’s ‘Teacher of the Year’ -committed to the vision that #DenabyCan
- At the heart of their approach is dedication to the children in their care. In close partnership with parents and carers, every Denaby child is known and cared for as an individual
- This child-centred approach has reaped benefits in pupil behaviour and Denaby offers an excellent learning environment
- In turn, outcomes are improving.
- Remote learning support has been excellent, and rapid catch-up plans are in place for those children who need them
- The school has close links with a full range of external specialists and outside agencies; and with excellent SEND support and the latest in art and THRIVE therapies, every child is given the best chance of success