Good morning everyone,
I have been asked if we are having an egg decorating competition this year —- YES!
Please bring decorated eggs to the school hall on Thursday March 30th- thank you.
Year 1 have a non-uniform day for 100% attendance next Friday 10th March.
Parent Questionnaire- I have 13 returned so far.
Please help by returning your parent questionnaire- thank you. This will help me to plan for future developments.
Have a good day
Can you please help me to review our PSHE curriculum- Below you can see the units that your children have been taught so far. Please let me know if you feel that we should be including any other topics- thank you.
Years 1 and 2
Years 3 and 4
Years 5 and 6
Draft homework policy
We discussed our draft homework policy with the school. Our next steps is to take feedback from parents, pupils and teachers. More information soon.
We have decided to encourage more children to get onto our Reading Challenge board by awarding stickers for those that read at least 3 days per week. Please help your child by signing their reading diary- thank you.
We will be awarding hours to children who volunteer in school for example as a Playground Leader, Eco or School Councillor.
- Children receive a BRONZE certificate when children have collected 30 hours in their Passport to Learning.
- The next one will be a SILVER certificate for 65 hours.
- Then a GOLD certificate for 100 hours.
- Thereafter, children will then get certificates at every stage of 30, 65 and 100 hours after that, all the way up to 1,000 hours!
- Children only need to collect 30 hours in their passport to be invited to our Children’s University Graduation!
- Children will be invited to the annual CU graduation ceremony held at Doncaster College & University Centre.
- Children wear a mortar board cap and gown and are presented with a special graduation certificate.
- Families, friends and teachers are invited, with talks from guest speakers and performances where possible